Keep your club details up to date by e-mailing us with new contacts, pictures or descriptions!
Kingston Bagpuize and Southmoor
The Club started with short mat bowling in the late 1980s, encompassing outdoor flat green bowling in 1996 when the clubhouse and artificial, all-weather green were completed. We play friendly matches against local teams and are in various Berkshire County leagues.
A friendly club with 80 plus members. New members welcome.
Visit our website www.kbsbc.co.uk.
Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor Tennis Club
Our club has two floodlit hardcourts together with a well-equipped clubhouse. It is situated in the centre of the village next to the Village Hall, Draycott Road, and has a broad base of adult and junior players who play throughout the year.
For more details and all contact information
please visit our website at www.kbstennis.org.
Kingston Bagpuize Cricket Club
Chairman - Toby Ricks
Secretary - Simon Watts 01235 862684
Opportunities for all ages, genders and abilities to play cricket in different formats in friendly games and league matches:
- Two Senior teams that play Saturday league cricket in the Cherwell League but also a T20 midweek and a Sunday friendly
- Junior teams in Oxfordshire Cricket Competitions from U8 to U17
- Well prepared and covered wickets
- Regular training for Juniors (all age groups from 6 to 15) on Friday evenings with ECB qualified coaches
- Family memberships - play with your son, your daughter, your father, your wife, your husband ! Or watch them with a drink from the bar!
Visit our website for further information
Kingston Colts (Junior Football)
More information at www.kingstoncolts.co.uk