Kingston Bagpuize and Southmoor
The Club started with short mat bowling in the late 1980s, encompassing outdoor flat green bowling in 1996 when the clubhouse and artificial, all-weather green were completed. We play friendly matches against local teams and are in various Berkshire County leagues.
A friendly club with 80 plus members. New members welcome.
Visit our website www.kbsbc.co.uk.
Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor Tennis Club
Our club has two floodlit hardcourts together with a well-equipped clubhouse. It is situated in the centre of the village next to the Village Hall, Draycott Road, and has a broad base of adult and junior players who play throughout the year.
For more details and all contact information
please visit our website at www.kbstennis.org.
Kingston Bagpuize Cricket Club
Chairman - Toby Ricks
Secretary - Simon Watts 01235 862684
Opportunities for all ages, genders and abilities to play cricket in different formats in friendly games and league matches:
- Two Senior teams that play Saturday league cricket in the Cherwell League but also a T20 midweek and a Sunday friendly
- Junior teams in Oxfordshire Cricket Competitions from U8 to U17
- Well prepared and covered wickets
- Regular training for Juniors (all age groups from 6 to 15) on Friday evenings with ECB qualified coaches
- Family memberships - play with your son, your daughter, your father, your wife, your husband ! Or watch them with a drink from the bar!
Visit our website for further information
Kingston Colts (Junior Football)
More information at www.kingstoncolts.co.uk
Contact: Mr Andy Gardner (Chairman)
Tel. 01868 820274